Charlotte Fox is a Partner in the Corporate Group.
She specialises in corporate transactions and corporate finance work for clients within the music, film & television and interactive industries, including acquisition and disposals, private equity investment, corporate re-organisations, share schemes and joint ventures.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for the founders of an independent television production company in relation to investment by both EIS and non-EIS investors to fund a children’s television animation series
- Advising an online gaming company in relation to a first round investment by venture capitalists and angel investors
- Acting for the shareholders of a menswear exhibition company on the sale of the company to a major international exhibition and events company
- Acting for a buyer on a share for share acquisition of leading social games networking website business
- Acting for the shareholders of a highly successful computer games development studio on the sale of the company to a major international entertainment company