Christiana Loizides is an Associate in the Brands and Fashion Groups.
Her practice covers brand protection, portfolio management and enforcement. This includes trade mark clearance, filing, prosecution, oppositions and invalidity actions. She also advises in the exploitation of intellectual property owners’ rights.
Christiana advises on matters involving the infringement of intellectual property rights, including trade mark infringement, copyright and design right infringement and passing off. In addition, Christiana has run anti-counterfeiting programs for her clients. She acts for an extensive client base, including fashion houses and media companies.
Recent work includes:
- Advising on strategies for international trade mark applications for a children’s brand, musicians and theatre production companies
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications internationally for a number of clients including gaming developers, fashion models, musicians and artists, theatre production companies and children’s characters
- Managing trade mark portfolios for a number of clients
- Advising a luxury fashion brand on establishing an anti-counterfeit campaign and strategy
- Advising a fashion client on possible infringement of copyright and design rights and passing off
Christiana is a member of AIPPI, ITMA and IPSOC. Christiana also has a Postgraduate Diploma in IP Law from Oxford University (2010).
Recent articles Christiana has written include: