Danielle Spiers is an Associate in the Employment Group.
Danielle specialises in a range of contentious and non-contentious employment advice to a diverse range of corporate clients and senior executives.
Recent work includes:
- Advising on the recent successful Court of Appeal decision of Halstead v Paymentshield Group Holdings Ltd  EWCA Civ 524
- Advising and successfully increasing the severance package of approximately 60 employees in the media industry who were due to transfer to a new employer by reason of TUPE
- Advising in connection with post-termination restrictions, fiduciary duties and team moves with particular experience in the insurance sector
- Providing legal and strategic advice to senior executives across a range of industry sectors including music, media, leisure and finance, particularly in relation to negotiating employment contracts and severance terms
- Drafting complex legal documentation including a bespoke share plan for an equity fund and commission letters for a major tour operator
Danielle writes employment law articles and presents client training programmes and seminars on various employment law issues and developments.
Danielle is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.