John Haggis is an Associate in the Digital Media Group.
His practice focuses principally on the digital media industries, which includes clients that develop consumer and business software applications for brands and/or advertising agencies and clients in the mobile application industries.
Recent work includes advising:
- An industry body on best practice for digital media agencies in the advertising industry
- A mobile application client on structuring its framework development agreement with a major broadcasting company
- A client on the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights on various mobile application platforms
- A client on the operation of an online competition via social media
- An e-commerce platform on the consumer terms and conditions and privacy policies for various pan-European and North American websites
- Mobile and web platforms on music licensing
John speaks at technology and mobile related events. He has spoken at MiNetwork events, the Facebook Developer Garage, Springboard, and at the E-Commerce Law & Policy on Mobile Privacy. He has had articles published in The Drum and on other online publications.