Praveen Bhatia is an Associate in the Employment Group.
She advises both individuals and businesses on a range of employment issues. Praveen also has several years of experience in music and media law.
Praveen specialises in advising on senior executive deals within the creative industries, acting for a wide range of executive clients, from up and coming to established CEO and President level senior executives at well known brands and global and listed companies.
Recent work includes:
- Complex negotiations for senior executive service agreements and exit agreements, in sectors including film, TV, music and fashion
- The drafting and implementation of long-term incentive plans, short-term bonus schemes, and bonus schemes for a range of clients in the creative and financial sectors
- Advising on intellectual property related bonus schemes, including commissions and royalty arrangements for various media companies
- Advising on employment issues arising out of corporate transactions including the sale and acquisition of media companies
- Advising on enforceability of restrictive covenants
- Acting for creative directors in their negotiations with fashion and luxury brands
Praveen writes articles on employment issues and presents at seminars and workshops on employment issues and developments. She has recently taken part in a questions and answers session via Twitter, in association with fashion industry portal Brand and Commercial.
Praveen is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Recent articles Praveen has written include: