Ray is a Partner in the Employment Group.
Ray provides specialist employment law advice to high profile corporate clients and executives, based here in the UK and the US. His client list includes major technology and media companies, financial services firms and other leading individuals and employers from television, film, theatre, interactive media, fashion and sport.
Recent work includes:
- Preparing various financial services clients for all forms of litigation particularly injunctions, employment tribunals and mediation
- Advising a high-profile theatre client on key management changes including restructuring, redundancy and TUPE outsourcing
- Providing strategic advice to several computer games and digital media clients on restrictive covenant and confidentiality provisions, team moves and directors’ duties
- Counselling senior executive clients in the TV, fashion, retail and sport sectors on their employment deals including brokering compensation packages, leading contract negotiations and advising on exit strategies
- Delivering training to various media clients on employment status, anti-bribery and talent management
Ray regularly speaks at conferences, writes articles for various trade magazines and provides comment on key employment law developments.
Ray is also a CEDR accredited mediator.