Jessica Domingos Pinto is an Associate in the Employment and Business Immigration Group.
Jessica is an international employment lawyer and works with a range of UK and multi-jurisdictional businesses. Jessica has a particular focus working with start-ups and fast-growth innovators, assisting them with their domestic and overseas employment matters (including contentious matters in the Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation), in particular:
- advising on expansions (including globally), restructures, redundancies, senior exits and HR strategy;
- providing employment support on funding rounds (Series A and B), including acquisitions and mergers;
- supporting and advising on employment tribunal claims and settlements;
- advising on employer of record arrangements;
- advising on the Agency Woker Regulations 2010;
- advising on global recruitment (i.e. talent attraction and/ or retention); and
- advising on standard employment issues and processes such as grievances, disciplinaries, performance and sickness management as well as providing support with contract/ service agreements and HR policies (including global remote working and hybrid working policies).
Her telephone number is: 020 7087 0215
Her email is: Jessica.DomingosPinto@sheridans.co.uk